Be A Hero
Become a Volunteer
You must be at least 16 years or older and you MUST pass a Background Screening.
We would love for you to use your gift and talents to help us continue to improve our services and make a difference in the lives of children in our community.
Our current volunteer needs include:
If you have any other gift or talents that you feel would be beneficial to us please feel free to reach out to us!
Be A Hero
Become a Mentor
Our mentors are the reason we are able to minister to the children like we do. Without them, our mentorship program would cease to exist. If you can answer YES to all of the below questions, please consider helping us make a difference in the lives of the hurting children in our community.
- Are you 18 years old or older?
- Can you successfully pass a Federal Background Check?
- Can you commit to serving once a week for 12 weeks?
- Can you obtain your CPR and First-aid certifications before your semester of choice begins?
- Can you provide proof of health insurance?