$50/ hr paid before or at time of lesson
$180 for a 4 lesson package if paid in advance Group lessons-
$40/ hr paid before or at time of lesson
$140 for a 4 lesson package if paid in advance Private lesson days: Tuesday and Saturday
Group lesson days: Monday, Wednesday, Friday Hours: 3pm-5pm (until we get arena lightning then hours will be extended), or by appointment
• Students must arrive on time. Sometimes lessons will run over, HOWEVER, if we are waiting on students to arrive, it makes everyone late. Students arriving 15 minutes late (barring emergencies) will not be able to ride and payment is still due for my time.
• Students are expected to learn to groom and tack their lesson horse. Eventually students will be expected to catch, groom, and tack up their horse before their lesson and take care of the horse and equipment after said lesson. Refusal to do so will result in loss of lesson for that week and payment is still due.
• Students are expected to show respect to everyone. No gossiping or bullying will be tolerated. Loss of lesson time or forfeit of lesson itself will result and payment is still due.
• Payment is due prior to the time of riding lesson, before the lesson starts.
• I accept PayPal, Venmo, cash, or check (checks are deposited every night)
• If students fail to show up for a lesson (no call no show) payment is still due. Students cannot ride until balance is paid in full. If a package has been purchased (4 lessons paid in advance), that lesson is forfeited. No refunds or make-ups for lost lessons.
• Please respect time: if you aren’t able to make it to a lesson, do your best to call/ text/ email 24 hours ahead. Doing so will not count against you and we will pick up at the next regularly scheduled lesson.
• Provided it is still safe to ride, lessons will continue if damp or sprinkling. If it’s thundering or pouring, lessons will resume at the next scheduled date. Pre-paid package lessons: this will not count against you.
• Safety of the horse and rider are important! Weather delays/cancellations are at the discretion of the instructor.
• We will ride if weather is 45° or greater (winter), or 95° or less (summer)
• The health of the horses are very important! If it’s hot, please take your horse to water immediately after the lesson. They may not drink, but at least offer it. Horses shall be rinsed off before being returned to their pasture/ stall.